Japanese Beef Stir-Fry73 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Tender beef strips are quickly stir-fried with crisp and colorful vegetables to make this delicious restaurant-style dinner in your own kitchen.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Slice beef into very thin strips.
- Mix cornstarch, broth, soy and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepot or wok over high heat. Add beef in 2 batches and stir-fry until browned. Set beef aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil. Add the mushrooms, cabbage, peppers, celery and green onions in 2 batches and stir-fry over medium heat until tender-crisp. Set vegetables aside.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Return beef and vegetables to saucepot and heat through. Serve over rice.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 290 cal
- 7.6 g
- 26.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (73)Rate This Recipe
"Outside of adding some fresh minced garlic, I prepared this following the recipe closely. And we enjoyed the heck out of it. Sometimes things don't need a whole lot of explanation or analysis. This ..." See moreis one of those times. It works. (I used No Name Sirloin Steaks, baby bok choy and basmati rice. Hubs made "Cucumber Sunomono" to go with - delicious )"
"Perfect for weekdays. Prepare night before so all you have to do next day is cook it. A few things I did other than recipe called for: 1) Marinate Beef overnight in salt, pepper, minced ginger. 2) Cut..." See more up all veggies night before. Placed all veggies together in ziplock bag in fridge. 3) Mixed sauce night before and added red pepper flakes to add spice. I browned the beef with the ginger that I marinated with. It added that "japanese" flavor that I was looking for. Enjoy!"
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
Burgundy Beef from Campbell's
Just swipe to see more like this.