Beef and Mushroom Lasagna23 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 42 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 7 min
“You can feed up to six people with this hearty lasagna recipe featuring creamy mushroom sauce and Italian tomato sauce layered between sheets of pasta with cheese and beef.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the Italian sauce.
- Layer half the beef mixture, 3 lasagna noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot. Uncover the baking dish.
- Heat the broiler. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 438 cal
- 19.8 g
- 40.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"I've made this lasagna often because it's so easy and tastes so good! I've always followed the recipe closely, except I use whole wheat lasagna noodles and fresh mushrooms for added flavor. No need ..." See moreto put under the broiler, just remove foil and bake until cheese is golden."
"I had seen this recipe advertised everywhere so I decided to finally give it a shot. This was a yummy and easy to make, great for a weeknight meal, especially if you are able to prepare it the night b..." See moreefore. I used a whole jar of the mushroom tomato sauce and a small can of sliced mushrooms in with the tomato sauce layer. I also did not use the broiler, I just removed the foil and continued to let it bake instead."
Extra-Easy Spinach Lasagna
Mushroom Bacon Burgers from Campbell's Kitchen
Just swipe to see more like this.