Crescent Wrapped Brie23 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Elegant appetizer with toppings: chutney, jelly or salsa.” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Pat dough and firmly press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut crosswise into 2 rectangles. Pat dough to form 2 squares.
- Place 1 square on ungreased cookie sheet. Place cheese on center of dough. With small cookie or canape cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining square; set cutouts aside.
- Place remaining square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese; fold bottom edges over top edges. Gently stretch dough evenly around cheese; press to seal completely. Brush with beaten egg. Top with cutouts; brush with additional beaten egg.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 143 cal
- 9.7 g
- 7.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great recipe - similar to one that I have been making. The only difference with mine is that I place either (a very good) strawberry or strawberry rhubarb (or other fruit) preserves/jam on ..." See moretop (about 3+ tbs) of the brie before putting the placing inside crescent. [I've also reduced it [the preserves] with some balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan before spooning onto the brie too - this is my favorite]. A crowd pleaser for sure. [Even for non-brie fans]"
"I have made this recipe many times. It is very good and very easy. I have also used Gouda instead of Brie. Just take off the wax before using in the recipe...." See more"
"I did make some additions to the recipe because my husband does not like brie that much but with the additions he loved it. I chopped up an apple and combined it with chopped pecans, brown sugar and ..." See moremelted butter, mixed them all together and put them on top of the brie before folding the crescent over the top. I baked it just like the recipe says and it turned out great. I will definately be making this again."
Mini Crescent Dogs
Crescent Pizza Pockets
Just swipe to see more like this.