Grilled Mediterranean Greek Pizza with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage37 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Grilling up a pizza topped with sun dried tomato and basil chicken sausage, Feta and Italian cheeses couldn't be easier or more delicious!” - by al fresco all natural
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill on medium setting.
- Place sausages on an oiled grill rack, set 4 to 5 inches over heat. Grill, using the direct grill method, turning links with tongs, until cooked throughout, about 7 to 9 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Cool slightly and cut into 1/4 to 1/2-inch slices.
- Brush both sides of pizza crust with olive oil. Gently place pizza crust, top-side down on grill rack. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes until crust is warm. Turn crust over.
- Quickly spread pizza sauce on cooked side of pizza crust, then arrange sliced sausage on top of crust. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano. Grill over direct medium heat. Cover with grill lid or tent with foil.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until toppings are warm and cheese has melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 634 cal
- 27 g
- 57.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (37)Rate This Recipe
"I grill pizza on the grill all the time! It's amazing how much the pizza ends up tasting like it came out of a brick oven pizzaria!! I highly recommend everyone try to cook their pizza on the grill, I..." See more am sure it won't be the last time you do it!"
"Delicious! This was so easy to put together and yet tasted so good. I used regular sausage and "Pasta/Pizza' sauce from this site. I added some onions, olives and sundried tomatoes on top and this was..." See more wonderful! Perfect with a nice glass of wine! Update: I made this again using Al Fresco chicken sausage and it was wonderful - who knew chicken sausage could taste so good!"
"My husband raved about this pizza (and doesn't believe in chicken on ANY pizza!!). However, i did have to substitute. Betty Crocker Pizza crust- baked w/o toppings for 6 minutes, then pizza sauce (o..." See moreut of a can), onions, lite mozzerella, feta, 15 kalamata olives sliced, and spinach/garlic chicken sausage. Then I sprinkled garlic and oregano over all of it. If I would have had a tomato, I would have put that on, too. Super Yummy!!"
Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup
Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
Just swipe to see more like this.