Party Corned Beef Puffs2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Delicious, bite-sized party appetizers that can be made a day ahead and served cold. Easy to make and go in a flash. I made the puffs in the shape of footballs for a Super Bowl party.” - by Barb1970
Original recipe yields 48 puffs
- Mix together the corned beef, onion, mustard, mayonnaise, and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large pot, bring beer and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake an additional 10 minutes until golden brown. Centers should be dry.
- When the shells are cool, split the puffs and fill with the corned beef mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 184 cal
- 12 g
- 9.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"These are fantastic!! Since there were no reviews I made them exactly as written. The puffs are light and airy and the filling is delicious. The dijon and hint of horseradish makes the cool filling ..." See morerefreshing. I will definitely make these again! Thanks for a great and easy recipe."
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
Corned Beef Fried Rice with Mint
Just swipe to see more like this.