Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies10 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“A delicious graham cracker and cinnamon cookie sandwich with a strawberry cheesecake filling. Great when you're craving a single serving of cheesecake! These are especially great frozen!” - by lchoward
Original recipe yields 15 sandwiches
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until completely blended, then beat in the vanilla with the last egg. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the pecans; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Drop spoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 9 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and 1 cup white sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Stir strawberry puree into the cream cheese mixture, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading the cheesecake filling onto the bottom of a graham cracker cookie, then topping with a similar sized cookie. Repeat until all the sandwiches are assembled. Freeze for at least one hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 515 cal
- 31.7 g
- 54.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"When I started making these thought,"Gee,it would be easier to make a cheesecake",but I wanted to share with grandsons so I stayed with it and followed he recipe to the tee! Time came to make the cook..." See moreies and the recipe left me to guess--so--I have a small ice cream scoop(don't laugh)and yes I made moon cookies!!I realized I wasn't going to get to many so I decided to drop by heaping tablespoons and sort of shape into ball as these do spread.perfect.I finished these on a Friday afternoon,and friday night,had to sample before delivering to grandsons,and they are tasty!Saturday,delivered,oh yeah these are goood!!Sunday daughter came by,so she had a sample,and yes these are really ,really goood!!!monday I asked hubby if there were any cookies left? Oh yeah I think theres two,so I went to get one and he said bring me the other one,well there was only one left but thankfully it was a moon cookie and we split it.Hubby said you need to make some more of these cause they keep getting better!!I said we can't eat these everyday----------but you sure want to*****"
"These are very tasty. They're like a grownup version of an ice cream sandwich. The directions are a little vague when it comes to the amount of dough to use per cookie. I used a small cookie scoop and..." See more used two scoops per cookie."
"Made these for the recipe group. Pretty tasty, but a little bit of a process to make. Once my filling was combined, I couldn't top the cookies because it wasn't thick enough; the filling would slowl..." See morey ooze out while they were in the freezer setting. I made a few at a time, so the next go 'round I **let the filling sit in the freezer just long enough to thicken it but still be able to work with it.** Seeing it's very hot outside, I could only fill a few before the filling needed to thicken in the freezer again. It took a few 'batches' of filling, but the end result was quite tasty. 4 stars for the slight hassle. At least now I have a bag of frozen tasty treats that will last a little while!"
Cherry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
Italian Cheesecake Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.