Campbell's Kitchen Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Cheese sauce, chicken, black beans and salsa are folded inside flour tortillas and baked until tortillas are crisp: A new family-favorite dish is born!” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat the soup, salsa, beans and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Place the tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture onto half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges to seal.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the filling is hot. Cut the quesadillas in half, making 20 pieces. Serve with the Fiesta Rice.
- Fiesta Rice: Heat 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in 2 cups uncooked instant white rice. Cover the saucepan and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 812 cal
- 15.9 g
- 131.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Chicken Nachos from Campbell's Kitchen
Campbell's Kitchen Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.