Sausage, Beef and Bean Casserole5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“In just about 45 minutes you can make this hearty casserole, hot and bubbling from the oven and featuring a flavorful combination of sausage, stuffing, ground beef, spinach and white beans in a delectable mushroom-blue cheese sauce.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the sausage, beef and onion in a 12-inch oven-safe skillet until the sausage and beef are well browned, stirring often to break up beef. Pour off any fat. Stir in the spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Stir the soup, milk and beans in the skillet.
- Stir the stuffing and cheese in a small bowl. Sprinkle around the inside edge of the skillet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the sausage mixture is hot and bubbling.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 436 cal
- 25.5 g
- 25.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"The reason for only 4 stars is that I made too many changes,but the basic recipe is a good start to play with.My changes - upped servings to 8, used 2 lbs mild Italian sausage, 1 lb 4% fat ground beef..." See more,1 cup finely diced onion, 1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup,instead of milk I used 1-1/2 cups BEER and 1/2 cup GOOD Sherry Wine (NOT cooking wine), used 2 15-oz.cans of Northern white beans, left out the stuffing and cheese. Followed the directions as written. Came out great. A Keeper for sure."
"This is a very quick and easy recipe! I've been fixing this for my family for over a year now. My whole family LOVES this dish! I use Polish sausage, not Itailan Sausage and it's wonderful!..." See more"
Campbell's(R) Slow Cooker Hearty Beef and Bean Chili
Tater Tot Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.