Uptown Beef Pie3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This beef pot pie features ground beef, onions, garlic, mixed vegetables and gravy baked to perfection in a pie plate topped with a golden brown puff pastry crust.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add beef, onions and garlic and cook until beef is browned. Pour off fat.
- Add gravy and vegetables. Heat through. Pour into 9" deep-dish pie plate.
- Unfold pastry sheet and place over meat mixture. Trim to fit pie plate. Using fork, press edge of pastry to edge of pie plate.
- Bake 25 min. or until golden.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 610 cal
- 34.9 g
- 41.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I used regular pie crust instead of the puff pastry just cause I didn't have any on hand. The flavor on this is good. Next time however I will use fresh steamed veggies instead...." See more"
"Delish. Hubby and I gobbled this up pretty quickly. Great way to use leftover meat and veggies. I did add freshly ground pepper and my only other point is to watch out on the saltiness of the thing..." See mores you are adding to it, as it quickly comes through. Will definitely make again."
Beef, Mushroom and Guinness(R) Pie
Ground Beef Shepherd's Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.