Blue Cheese and Asparagus Pizza5 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“My mother used to make this pizza; she didn't cook much so you know it's easy! And it tastes great!” - by Cait
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place asparagus on a baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the asparagus in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While asparagus is baking, spread the pizza sauce over the pizza crust. Distribute asparagus pieces and crumbles of blue cheese evenly over the pizza.
- Return pizza to center rack of preheated oven; bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, 8 to 10 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 291 cal
- 9.7 g
- 38.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"i loved this! I used fresh dough and baked it prior to the toppings. My hubbs thought the blue cheese was WAY to much! I used 3/4c blue cheese and 1/4 cup feta. Blue cheese is very strong and we used ..." See morethe 'good' blue ;)"
"this was ok. the flavors didn't really mesh as well as I had hoped...surprised people rated it so high. Not great, really just fair...." See more"
Four Cheese Margherita Pizza
Apple Cheese Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.