Delicious Spinach and Turkey Lasagna55 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A delicious version of lasagna for those of us who are health conscious.” - by Chuck
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 2 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook 5 to 7 minutes more, stirring to break up any large chunks of meat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and garlic powder. Simmer for 2 minutes and season to taste.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- To assemble, arrange 3 noodles lengthwise in the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread with 1/3 the ricotta mixture, 1/3 of the turkey mixture, and 1/3 of the mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with remaining mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 326 cal
- 6.3 g
- 34.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (55)Rate This Recipe
"A tasty, healthy recipe. I listened to previous reviewers and (1) layered chopped spinach over the ricotta instead of mixing it in, (2) combined the ricotta with two eggs and (3) used three cloves of..." See more fresh garlic instead of powder. I also sauteed the onions with some diced green bell peppers (to get more veggies in there) and used no-boil lasagna that I had on hand. Results were great! My boyfriend, who is a little picky, really loved it."
"I made this tonight and was extremely disappointed. Took me longer to prepare. The reason it was not good was due to the spinach. It was loaded with spinach. Way too much. If u choose to make this try..." See more 3 cups spinach."
Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
Crazy Delicious Turkey Meatloaf
Just swipe to see more like this.