Hash Brown Casserole III17 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This recipe combines features of several hash brown casserole recipes into a dish that is as original as it is delicious. Colby cheese and mild spices transform frozen hash browns into a real treat!” - by Robbie Rice
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Coat a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the hash browns, Colby cheese and onion. Transfer to the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining butter, milk, beef broth, pepper, salt and garlic powder. Pour over the hash brown mixture.
- Microwave the casserole in 5 minute increments, stirring before restarting, until the cheese has melted.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until the surface begins to brown.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 211 cal
- 11.3 g
- 17.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"I enjoyed this much more than the casseroles that have cream soup in them. I added a little extra salt and real bacon bits and it was great! Next time I'm going to add a little sour cream, too...." See more"
"Company worthy! Used what I had on had which was mozzarella cheese and refrigerated shredded hash browns instead of frozen. Kept everything else the same and we loved it. Thanks Robbie....great si..." See morede dish!"
Hash Brown Casserole II
Hash Brown and Egg Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.