Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dessert31 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 3 hr
“This light and delicious three layered pumpkin dessert is a nice alternative to pumpkin pie. An easy to make graham cracker crust forms the foundation for cream cheese and pumpkin layers topped with whipped cream. This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly and the infirm do not consume raw eggs.” - by BZEEFMOM
Original recipe yields 15 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in the sugar and mix well. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Pat the mixture into baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and cream cheese. Pour the mixture over crust.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in water.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix the pumpkin, eggs, milk, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Reserve the egg whites. Stirring constantly, cook until thick, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in the gelatin. Allow the mixture to cool for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the 3 egg whites until stiff. Gently fold the egg whites into the cooled pumpkin mixture. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the cream cheese mixture. Top with whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate approximately 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 209 cal
- 10.4 g
- 26.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (31)Rate This Recipe
"I elimintated the raw egg whites whipped into the pumpkin mixture by substiting half of an 8 oz container of Cool Whip. IT was perfect. My husband said this dessert was "maybe my best ever". I shar..." See moreed it with all my neighbors & my husband took some to work. I can't tell you how many people reguested the recipe. 10++++"
"This was an absolute hit! Everyone loved it. It didn't take too long to make or set in fridge and it was a nice light and cool alternative to pumpkin pie after a big dinner. There are a few change..." See mores I made. First - instead of a graham wafer crust I made a crust using a good quality ginger snap and left out the sugar. I added a few shakes of ground ginger and ground cloves along with the cinnamon. I believe the recipe should say 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped as 1/2 pint (1 c.) of whipping cream is not near enough to spread on the top. When whipping up the 1/2 pt. of cream, add a tsp. of vanilla and a tbsp. or more, to individual taste, of icing sugar. Enjoy!"
Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting (The World's Best!)
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.