Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs28 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Asian spices, lean turkey and Roman Meal natural whole grain goodness® make the perfect meatball.” - by Roman Meal®
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Foil-line one baking sheet.
- Break bread slices into pieces; place in blender or food processor. Process until finely ground into crumbs. Remove 3/4 cup, reserve remaining bread crumbs.
- Combine turkey, 3/4 cup bread crumbs, green onions, egg, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, pepper and chili sauce in medium bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 36, 1-inch balls; roll in remaining bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Assemble meatballs and pineapple chunks on skewers.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 111 cal
- 1.2 g
- 13.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (28)Rate This Recipe
"OMG! These were amazing! I have celiacs so I substituted ground up gluten free (Shar brand) bread... 6 slices was way too much for what was needed, but these were SO moist and delicious. I paired the..." See morem with gluten free linguini, a garlic cream sauce, and broccoli :)"
"These are absolutely delicious and a great way to use ground turkey. My husband and I are doing a very intense workout program so we are eating very lean these days but I hate to compromise good flavo..." See morer. We'll be making these again and I will be sharing this recipe with my friends and family! Oh and I didn't have any Roman Meal bread so I had to use Panko bread crumbs. Thank you for sharing!"
Grilled Chicken Mojito Sandwich
Whole Grain Panzanella Bread Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.