Asian Lettuce Wraps with Mustard Vinaigrette3 Reviews
- Ready In: 15 min
“Make these easy Asian-inspired lettuce wraps for a fun appetizer or a light and fresh dinner.” - by Tyson® Grilled & Ready®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place cellophane noodles in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes until soft and transparent. Drain and return to bowl.
- Cook Tyson® Grilled and Ready™ Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut noodles into two-inch thick pieces. Add chicken, carrots, scallions and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and Chinese mustard. Add mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and roll up.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 211 cal
- 3.3 g
- 35 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Why too much sodium in the dressing, I had to squeeze several limes into it to even make it palatable enough to eat. I cooked up raw chicken breast for the recipe and i am sure the Tyson variety has a..." See moredded sodium solution making it even worse. "
"I gave it a 2 for a good start, but it just didn't seem right as is. I used a chicken stock with ginger/onion in it instead of just plain chicken broth. Didn't use the cilantro, used less soy sauce,..." See more and more mustard. I cooked my cellophane noodles according to the package and crunched them up a little by cooking them on the pan in a little sesame oil/olive oil."
Grilled Chicken Panini
Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.