PHILADELPHIA Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake65 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 15 min
“After baking, this creamy vanilla cheesecake on a vanilla wafer crust gets a second layer of cream cheese with whipped topping and more vanilla for an elegant, special occasion dessert.” - by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
- Beat remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until well blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 331 cal
- 23.6 g
- 26.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (65)Rate This Recipe
"Huge hit! I did change one thing - I whipped my own whipping cream instead of using Cool Whip. I just couldn't bring myself to use Cool Whip when it's so easy to make the real thing...." See more"
Ann of CT
"Absolutely fabulous! I didnt even have a springform pan, I made it in a pie plate and it worked out fine. I would make this again. The blueberrys are so contrasting. Did I mention that this recipe RO..." See moreCKS?"
PHILADELPHIA New York Cheesecake II
PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.