Grilled Chicken Reuben0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Melt Swiss cheese on a grilled chicken fillet, and place on a toasted slice of rye with a generous helping of crisp coleslaw for this tasty German-inspired hot open-faced sandwich.” - by Tyson® Grilled & Ready®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook Grilled & Ready® Chicken Fillets according to Skillet package directions.
- Combine mustard and pepper. Spread mixture onto both sides of chicken. Place Chicken Fillets back into skillet, turn off heat.
- Top each Chicken Fillet with one slice cheese. Cover until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, toast Rye bread. Place 1/2 cup coleslaw on each toasted slice of bread.
- Top coleslaw with Chicken Fillet.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 386 cal
- 13 g
- 31.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Grilled Chicken Panini
Asian Lettuce Wraps with Mustard Vinaigrette
Just swipe to see more like this.