Pumpkin Pie Squares189 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A delicious pumpkin pie without having to roll out a crust. A great snack and Halloween treat.” - by JRR
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Mix in flour. Fold in oats. Press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until set.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with white sugar. Beat in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix in salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, until set. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 134 cal
- 5.7 g
- 18.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (189)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious! There's definately not enough crust to cover a pan. I followed the directions exactly and my crust was burned after 15 min. By the end of cooking, it was inedible. But the pie filling was e..." See morexcellent. My recommendation is to double the entire recipe. Bake the crust for only 5 min and add 10-15 min cook time to the pie filling. Once out, let it stand for at least 1/2 hr. Pumpkin sets better over time. "
"I changed this up a bit. Instead of using a 15 ounce can of pumpkin, I used a 30 oz can, doubled the spices, and baked for 50 minutes. I got a much deeper dish square that has gotten much acclaim...." See more"
"I loved this recipe! My boyfriend loved it, too! It's about as close as you can come to pumpkin pie without all the laborious steps it takes to achieve a great pie. As I'm health conscious when it ..." See morecomes to recipes, I substituted the evaporated milk with the same amount of soy milk and trimmed the butter by half for the crust. The pumpkin mixture added the perfect amount of moistness to the recipe that no one knew that I'd revised the recipe. Great all around and super quick! Try it--it's the next best thing to pumpkin pie without all the hassle!"
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.