Rhubarb Cheesecake Dream Bars20 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“A very easy, rich, rhubarb cheesecake bar. This recipe uses only one bowl and 7 different ingredients (most of which are regulars in any kitchen).” - by liztherunner
Original recipe yields 1 11x7-inch pan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together 1 cup flour, the softened butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar until well combined; press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the crust in the preheated oven until it starts to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove the crust. Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Using the same bowl, thoroughly mix 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup flour; stir in the rhubarb and toss to coat. Spread the rhubarb mixture over the baked crust. Using the same bowl, mash the cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar, and the egg until the mixture is creamy; spread over the rhubarb.
- Bake in the oven until the rhubarb is bubbling and the topping is set, about 35 minutes.
- In the same bowl, mix sour cream with 1 tablespoon of sugar; spread over the hot dessert. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 256 cal
- 13.4 g
- 31.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"This was very good but make sure you make a note these measurments are for a smaller cake pan, which was perfect for my family...." See more"
"I have made this a few times and everytime it gets rave reviews. I am always looking for rhubard recipes as my supply never seems to end and this is a favourite...." See more"
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.