Sunday Chicken Dinner12 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hr
- Ready In: 2 hr 15 min
“Serve with mixed vegetables.” - by Trina
Original recipe yields 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Spread the potatoes and onion into the bottom of the lined baking dish.
- Stir the flour, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl. Roll the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, and arrange atop the potatoes and onion.
- Stir the vegetable oil, mushroom soup, and water together in a bowl; pour over the chicken. Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning over the entire dish. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 610 cal
- 21.5 g
- 70.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"This was so quick to prepare and was a great dish. I didn't have any cajun seasoning on hand so I made Traci's Adobo Seasoning from this site and it worked amazing on the chicken. I also forgot to add..." See more the oil but didn't seem to hurt. Cleanup was a breeze."
"This was great!! l used cream of onion rather than cream of mushroom. also l cut the flour down to 1/2 cup, added garlic, poltury, and flax meal. very very good, l will be making this again! spray the..." See more liner of your pan with a touch of "pam"."
"This dish is INCREDIBLE. It's so worth the 2 hour baking time. The chicken is incredibly tender to the point where even a butter knife is pointless to have, and the onions are caramelized to absolute ..." See moreperfection. We chose to serve it with french cut green beans and Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice Original Recipe. An absolutely flawless dinner, and definitely one of my new favorites!"
Baked Chicken Oscar Dinner (Yep, the Whole Shebang)
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini for a Large Family
Just swipe to see more like this.