Baked Rosa Maria Fries11 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Great snack or side dish to a healthy (baked not fried) meal. First time I made these, it was sort of an experiment; but apparently it was a successful one, because these fries disappeared in no time! Perfect on their own or with your favorite potato dip. Can be made on the grill as well and make a great side for a summer barbecue!” - by HottKoko81
Original recipe yields 4 potatoes
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place whole potatoes into a covered dish; cook in microwave on High for 4 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before cutting each potato into 8 to 10 wedges.
- Place the potato wedges in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and toss until evenly coated. Spread the wedges in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Spray the wedges with the cooking spray, turn, and spray again with the cooking spray. Continue baking until golden brown, about 12 minutes more.
- Stir the rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, sage, pepper, and salt together in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the potato wedges. Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 99 cal
- 3.6 g
- 15.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"You don't have to use fresh rosemary. I actually submitted the recipe with dried rosemary leaves. You may find that you like using dehydrated minced garlic instead of garlic powder, or a half teaspo..." See moreon of each. Also, I find it easiest to put the wedges in a bowl after they've baked, sprinkle them with the seasoning and toss until coated. Enjoy!"
"Simplicity at its best. While I'm sure these baked fries would be wonderful using the listed dried herbs, my garden is abundantly full, so I chose to mince fresh instead ~ rosemary, thyme, parsley, o..." See moreregano, basil, sage and dill. Finishing the dish with a light sprinkling of salt, pepper and garlic powder made these fries sublime. Many thanks to HottKoko81 for the submission."
Best Baked French Fries
Baked French Fries I
Just swipe to see more like this.