Shrimp and Mango Bruschetta5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Perfect for a summer afternoon BBQ. Sliced jarred mango in the produce section works fine in this recipe as fresh mango can sometimes be hard to find and are hard to handle. All measurements are to taste and can be adjusted per individual preference.” - by colette
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Stir the shrimp, mango, and green onion together in a bowl; set aside.
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, and cayenne pepper together in a separate bowl until blended, making sure to scrape along bottom of bowl as needed to incorporate honey; pour over the shrimp mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet. Top each bread slice with a slice of Brie cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly browned and the Brie cheese is soft and melted, about 5 minutes. Top each slice with 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture to serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 170 cal
- 6 g
- 19.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Very tasty, made it for Father's Day. I tried using whole shrimp, but it made it very difficult to eat, so next time will use chopped as the recipe calls for. Found new type of brie at store that is..." See more in shape of a small tube - exactly the size needed to put on a piece of french bread, and with a thinner, edible rind. I used chili powder instead of cayenne pepper."
"This is a great change from your average brushetta, it was a huge hit at my party, the right amount of zing. My husband said he could eat it by the spoonful!!! Definitley will be making this again! ..." See more Thank you for a great app!"
Nicole's Mango Salsa
Pineapple Mango Banana Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.