Chicken Divan Lasagna11 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“A fantastic meld of cheesy-broccoli-chicken goodness! One of my family's favorites! Anytime I see them, this is one of the dishes that I HAVE to cook. Never any leftovers in my family!” - by Melissa
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the lasagna noodles, and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned salt and pepper, and place in the skillet. Cover and cook until the meat is barely pink, 5 to 8 minutes, then turn the chicken over and cook, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Remove chicken, and cool in refrigerator about 20 minutes. Cut cooled chicken into bite-size cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the shredded Swiss cheese, broccoli, and chicken together. In another bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, and chicken broth until well combined. Sprinkle the crushed rosemary over the soup mixture.
- To assemble, spread 1/3 of the soup mixture over the bottom of the prepared baking dish, and lay 4 lasagna noodles over the soup, overlapping the noodles slightly. Top the noodles with half the chicken-broccoli mixture. Spoon 1/3 of the soup mixture over the chicken and broccoli, then top with the remaining lasagna noodles. Finish with a layer of the remaining chicken-broccoli mixture and the remaining 1/3 of the soup mixture. Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the broccoli is tender and the casserole is bubbling, 50 to 60 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 362 cal
- 16.3 g
- 28.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"Super Yummy!!! I added some mushrooms in the mix with the broccoli. Also added some bread crumbs on top for some extra texture. Thanks for sharing this recipe!..." See more"
"A great dish! I used more cheese than stated and cut the rosemary back to 1/2 tsp ground. It fed m y family of 7 generously. My daughter took the recipe home...." See more"
"I followed some of the other suggestions, I added sautéed mushrooms, onion, garlic, and celery and added into the broccoli/chicken mix. I left out the rosemary, but added dried parsley, basil and cru..." See moreshed red pepper. And breadcrumbs/stove top and grated Parmesan on top. I thought the flavor was very good, but mine came out way too soupy. I think next time i will add more veggies and leave out the extra water and may cut the amount of canned soup down to make it more like a lasagna."
Creamy Chicken Lasagna
Quick and Easy Chicken Divan
Just swipe to see more like this.