Inside Out Ravioli II59 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Great left over meal if there is some left. Freezes well, too. Try it with ground turkey.” - by MJALOVE
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until brown; drain. In a large bowl, stir together cooked beef, spinach, pasta sauce and all but 1/4 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Reserve 2 cups of sauce mixture. Stir the pasta shells into the remaining sauce mixture. Pour shell mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and top with reserved sauce and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 45 minutes, until browned and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 798 cal
- 31.5 g
- 90.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (59)Rate This Recipe
"We really enjoyed this, we've been eating on it all week and I'm freezing the rest today (a pound makes quite a bit!). I think this will be as good as the sauce you use for it. I'd recommend a tradi..." See moretional thick sauce. I made the sauce myself to get the taste I wanted. The recipe says to reserve 2 cups of sauce for the top which we thought was odd at the time but soon realized it was a good idea because it prevents the pasta from absorbing the sauce so much. My husband said, "This is great! You've really outdone yourself this time." Both of my children enjoyed it and didn't even know they were eating spinach! This tastes a lot like ravioli (which is great because I'm never ever going to stuff little pieces of pasta!) Simple ingredients -- nice change from traditonal pasta dishes. "
"I cooked half an onion and 2 stalks of celery with the ground beef, as well as adding 2 cloves of garlic, fresh basil, fresh parsley, fresh grated parmesan cheese and dried oregano to the mix. I also..." See more only kept it in the oven long enough to melt the cheese- not brown it. It was delicious- even my kids ate it up. With some added ingredients, it is a 5 star recipe. Will make again."
"Better than I expected. I used one can of spaghetti sauce and one can of crushed tomatoes. I also used more spinach than recommended and we couldn't even taste it. Next time I would saute a small o..." See morenion and some garlic and add that to this recipe. But even with out it, it was pretty good (not amazing or anything though) and we did end up eating it all."
Baked Ziti III
Jenn's Out Of This World Spaghetti and Meatballs
Just swipe to see more like this.