Roasted Potato Salad with Balsamic Dressing9 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 6 hr
“This delicious side salad is good for any season and won't go bad in the hot summer sun! If you want a quick hot dish, stir to thoroughly coat the ingredients and serve warm. If you're interested in a cool dish (or wish to serve later), chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving. ” - by Zin
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch chunks, and place into a bowl. Drizzle with canola oil, and spread out onto a baking sheet. Turn potatoes so skin sides are down. Sprinkle the potatoes with thyme, chili powder, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are golden brown, about 45 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, lightly toss the cooled potatoes, green onions, roasted red peppers, olives, artichoke hearts, parsley, and Gorgonzola cheese until thoroughly combined.
- Place the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, oregano, and basil into a blender, and pulse a few times until the dressing is thickened and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper, pour over the potato salad, and toss lightly. Chill for 4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 254 cal
- 18 g
- 18.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"This was off the hook delicious! I used 3 lbs. of baby reds cut into quarters and roasted (used olive oil instead of canola). I also used sliced balck olives instead of kalamata, marinated artichoke h..." See moreearts (which I think have wonderful flavor in the marinade) instead of canned and I also used fresh basil in the dressing instead of dried ....Wonderful flavors and the dressing was great on this salad. My company loved it. I really liked the roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts with the potatoes.....really tasty. A nice change of pace from the traditional mayo salads. A keeper. Thanks!"
"I loved this potato salad! I served it today to my crew with a few minor modifications - I used Spicy Brown mustard instead of Dijon because that is what I had on hand. I also used Garlic Pepper ins..." See moretead of regular pepper. My grocer didn't have any Gorgonzola cheese so I used Asiago. I omitted the olives because I'm not a huge fan, and the taste came out great! Everyone loved it....will definitely make again. It came out beautiful with all of the different colors - someone even made a comment that it looked like a salad from a magazine. Thanks for the recipe!"
"This is by far the best potato salad I have ever had! My guests raved about it and ate far more of it than I would have imagined. I will say that it is a little bit on the unattractive side if you j..." See moreust throw it in a bowl, but I couldn't care less, given the incredible flavor. To pretty it up, I placed it on lettuce leaves. I would highly recommend this one."
Southern Dill Potato Salad
Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.