PHILLY Neapolitan Cheesecake10 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 20 min
“Bring a little Spring to your table with this classic Neapolitan cheesecake. The chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavours are topped off with rich white chocolate, adding a perfect finish to this delicious cheesecake” - by Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Divide batter into thirds (about 2 cups each); pour each of 2 portions into separate small bowls. Stir chocolate into 1 portion, vanilla into second portion and berries into remaining portion.
- Pour chocolate batter over crust; freeze 5 minutes. Cover with vanilla batter; freeze 5 minutes. Top with strawberry batter.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use vegetable peeler to make curls from white chocolate. Use to garnish cheesecake just before serving.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 347 cal
- 25.1 g
- 26.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This is a very good cheesecake. The ones that ate couldn't stop talking about how good it was. It was a very easy recipe to follow. I would suggest trying it out for yourself...." See more"
"This tasted delicious, although the three layers didn't seem as "defined" as I thought they would be. I think that next time, I may double the recipe so that each layer is thicker. Also...be sure no..." See moret to make the mistake that I did...I actually ended up throwing away my first attempt of this cake! When it came to the strawberries, I thought, "I love strawberries....I'll add more." I added a whole container (1 pound). Strawberries are mostly water....and this made the mixture pretty runny. As a result the top layer didn't cook correctly, and after an extra hour in the oven, was burned. The next time, I followed the recipe and used one cup only of strawberries...and it was perfect!"
PHILADELPHIA Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
OREO Mini PHILLY Cheesecakes
Just swipe to see more like this.