Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms11 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“A recipe I put together for a bridal shower. Everyone enjoyed them and I hope you will too” - by farmgirl
Original recipe yields 30 stuffed mushrooms
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brush 30 cups in muffin pans lightly with olive oil. Brush the remaining olive oil onto the mushrooms on all sides, and place them gill-sides-up into the muffin cups.
- Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven until just tender, about 12 minutes. While the mushrooms are baking, beat the egg, salt, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Stir in the drained spinach, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Gouda cheese, mozzarella cheese, and bread crumbs until evenly blended.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven, and drain off any accumulated juice. Fill the mushroom caps with the spinach mixture, and replace into the muffin pan. Sprinkle the mushrooms with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven, and bake until the stuffing is hot and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 41 cal
- 3 g
- 1.9 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"I made a little change and used smoked gouda to give it a little change in the taste. Got rave reviews. Thanks for the recipe!!!..." See more"
"Made this for a small get together. Big hit, went great with red wine. I had never made stuffed mushrooms, so I thought it was a bit time consuming cleaning the darn things, so I only did about 20. ..." See more That's just me, not a reflection on the recipe. Tasted great!!"
"This recipe did not turn out well for me. I must have done something wrong, since all 4 reviews before mine were very positive. My stuffed mushrooms came out dry, and the flavor was bland. I also dete..." See morected a slight fishy taste, which is common in frozen spinach. I will not make this again, but for those who want to try this, I would recommend using fresh spinach (sauteed & chopped). Also, try drizzling with a little olive oil if it comes out dry."
The Best Stuffed Mushrooms
So Divine Stuffed Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.