Tuna Mushroom Casserole48 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This is a wonderful, quick and tasty supper that is always a hit when we serve it. You can always prepare the casserole the night before, pop it into the refrigerator and cook it the next day. Enjoy!” - by AMETHYST
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Then add tuna, mushrooms and pasta. Mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into greased casserole dish.
- In another mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, butter and thyme. Mix well. Sprinkle over the tope of the mixture.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 40 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 314 cal
- 11.7 g
- 30.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (48)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe worked out really well after some revisions based on others' suggestions. Here's what I did: 1/2 box of small shell pasta, 12 oz. can tuna, 16 oz. fresh mushrooms (sliced), 2 cans cream ..." See moreof mushroom (10.75 oz.), 1 3/4 cans of milk, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 3 tbsp. butter, seasonings to taste, Other than that, I cooked in the oven for 60 min. All other actions were based on the recipe's suggestion. Will definitely make again."
"This is so easy! It is also a recipe that converts to low fat! Use the 99% fat free cream of mushroom, semi skimmed milk, a smaller amount of butter and low fat saltine crackers for the topping. My hu..." See moresband couldn't tell the difference."
"I can only give this recipe a three stars. There were so many bread crumbs called for that it dried out the casserole. My husband and I ended up scraping off the crumbs and eating the casserole. I ..." See morewill make this again but will sprinkle cheese on the top as a topping and I will use peas inside the casserole with the mushrooms."
Easy Macaroni Tuna Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole II
Just swipe to see more like this.