Grilled Tilapia and Mango Salsa26 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“This is my boyfriend's absolute favourite meal. It is very easy to prepare, and goes great on top of lemon basmati rice. I like to present it by placing the tilapia on top of lemon basmati rice, with the mango salsa spread over top of the fish.” - by Ainsley_
Original recipe yields 4 tilapia fillets
- Stir the olive oil, garlic, basil, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl. Put the tilapia fillets in a resealable plastic bag; pour the olive oil mixture over the fillets and seal the bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Make the salsa by stirring the mango, lime juice, orange juice, jalapeno pepper, red onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, parsley, and black pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the tilapia from the marinade, shaking off any excess oil, and wrap each fillet in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Cook the tilapia on the preheated grill until the flesh easily with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Spoon the salsa over the tilapia to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 397 cal
- 29.7 g
- 8.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (26)Rate This Recipe
"Very good recipe, subtle, fresh, I will definitely make this dish again. I pan fried the fish in butter because I like a little crispiness... thank you!..." See more"
"This was divine! My boyfriend and I made this for dinner this week and loved it. Per the advice of other reviewers, we added cilantro and avocado to the mango salsa. As we didn't want to fire up th..." See moree grill, we pan fried the fish in butter after marinating. We will definitely make this again!"
"HOLY MAJOLEY!!!! This was one of the best meals my husband and I have made!! We took the advice of the other reviews and added diced avodaco and cilantro, and used the George Forman grill (we dont hav..." See moree a BBQ) and it was Ah-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 The sweetness of the mango mixed with the spicy jalepeno is like a party in my mouth. We're making it again tomorrow. mmmmm!!"
Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa
Grilled Chicken with Fresh Mango Salsa
Just swipe to see more like this.