Grilled Teriyaki Beer Chicken8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Yummy and delish!!!!” - by JOVICAT22
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Stir the beer, brown sugar, kosher salt, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and teriyaki marinade together in a bowl.
- Rub the chicken legs thoroughly with the vegetable oil. Poke several holes in the flesh of the chicken legs with a fork; arrange in a single layer in a glass dish. Pour the marinade over the chicken legs; marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off any excess liquid. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken legs on the preheated grill until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, turning one-quarter turn every 5 minutes, 20 to 25 minutes total. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the leg, near the bone should read 180 degrees F (82 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 412 cal
- 18.7 g
- 13.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"This was really good! I used less pepper, paprika, and salt (about a tablespoon of each) and NO cayenne pepper. I also used chicken breast. But was delicious! Will defiantly make again!..." See more"
"So juicy & yummy! Definately a keeper! Some members of my family have sodium restricted diets so I did not use any Teriyaki marinade nor salt, but I did add 1/4 c. soy sauce. I also let the chicke..." See moren drumsticks marinade for closer to 3 hours and everyone couldn't get enough! Full stars!"
"Pretty easy recipe.. I gave it four stars because I omitted all the salt and had to bake since we couldn't get the grill to start. The chicken was very moist and the marinade was pretty tasty but did..." See moren't penetrate the chicken like I thought it would. Would try again when it can be grilled."
Beer Butt Rosemary Chicken
Beer Lime Grilled Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.