Chocolate Silk Pecan Pie24 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 50 min
“Try this chocolate pie recipe made with Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts from Pillsbury.” - by Pillsbury®
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In small bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add granulated sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt; beat 1 minute. Stir in pecans. Pour into crust-lined pie plate. Cover crust edge with 2- to 3-inch-wide strips of foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil during last 15 minutes of bake time.
- Bake 40 to 55 minutes or until center of pie is puffed and golden brown. Cool 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in blender or food processor, place chocolate filling ingredients. Cover; blend about 1 minute or until smooth. Refrigerate until mixture is slightly thickened but not set, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Gently stir chocolate filling; pour over cooled pecan filling in crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm before serving.
- Just before serving, in small bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon or pipe whipped cream over filling. Garnish with chocolate curls. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 517 cal
- 33.6 g
- 55.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"We always have chocolate pie during the holidays, and this one's become our family favorite!..." See more"
"This just was not a good pie. The chocolate was too dense, and the pecan part of the pie was too lacking...." See more"
Perfect Apple Pie
Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.