Chocolate Surprise Marshmallow Pies1 Reviews
- Prep: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Try this chocolate marshmallow pie recipe made with Pillsbury® Pie Crust.” - by Pillsbury®
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place six 6-oz custard cups, upside down, on cookie sheet. Spray cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Cut three 5-inch rounds from each crust. Drape each round over sprayed inverted custard cup on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool baked shells on cups for 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Remove shells from cups. If desired, cut shapes, such as chicks, stars or hearts from crust scraps using small cookie cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In medium saucepan, combine milk and marshmallows; cook over medium-low heat for about 4 minutes or until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled, stirring occasionally.
- In small bowl, fold cooled marshmallow mixture into whipped topping. Stir in grated chocolate.
- To serve, place cooled shells on individual dessert plates. Spread 1 tablespoon hot fudge topping in each baked shell. Spoon marshmallow mixture evenly into baked shells. Stand 1 cutout in center of each. Top each pie with raspberries and mint sprig.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 599 cal
- 29.1 g
- 81.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Perfect Apple Pie
Chocolate Silk Pecan Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.