Shortcut Chicken Manicotti38 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“This is a wonderful recipe that uses uncooked manicotti noodles.” - by pie223
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook chicken until opaque and juices run clear.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked chicken, egg, spinach, cottage cheese and Parmesan. Stuff uncooked manicotti shells with chicken mixture. Arrange shells, not touching one another, in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk and Italian seasoning and stir until smooth. Pour over shells in dish and spread to cover completely. Carefully pour boiling water around the edge of the dish. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with Cheddar and parsley and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 512 cal
- 26.4 g
- 36.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (38)Rate This Recipe
"I just wanted to say this is a WONDERFULLLLLL recipe! It's a lot easier to prepare the manicotti with the shells uncooked! I made for my mom on mother's day and it was just perfect!! I wasn't sure..." See more if I should try since no one has rated it, but I am glad I did. I impressed the entire family enjoyed including my mother an awesome cook!! Ps: wouldn't change a thing!"
"This recipe gets rave reviews from me and my family. One improvement I've made is to shred the cooked chicken in a food processor first - it makes the stuffing of the shells easier. This recipe is a t..." See moreaste sensation! I make it for company when I want to impress."
"The prep time is way off. It takes at least 20 minutes just to stuff the shells. Next time I think I'll add some red pepper flakes to the chicken mixture. Also, rather than using the sauce in the reci..." See morepe I think using an alfredo sauce would be better. The Quick and Easy Alfredo Sauce on this site would be great with this recipe. I also layered the bottom of our dishes with red sauce for flavor contrasts. The combination of the flavors was really good."
Spinach Cheese Manicotti
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Just swipe to see more like this.