Crescent Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels134 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Ranch dressing perks up a crowd-pleasing, cheesy crescent appetizer.” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 84 cal
- 5.5 g
- 5.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (134)Rate This Recipe
"I made these for Halloween and everyone loved them. One thing I would change. I put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes before cutting them. It made it so much easier to slice...." See more"
"Loved this recipe. Instead of ranch dressing I used cream cheese with chive and onion. yummy. I took these to a birthday party and everyone asked for the recipe...." See more"
Mini Crescent Dogs
Crescent Pizza Pockets
Just swipe to see more like this.