Crescent Napoleons with Strawberries2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Lucky for you, easy-bake crescents stand in for traditional puff pastry. It's a classic dessert with convenience!” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle into quarters. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each rectangle to form 3x2-inch rectangle. Sprinkle each with sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.
- Just before serving, place 8 baked dough rectangles on serving platter or tray. Reserve 1/2 cup pudding mixture. Divide remaining pudding mixture onto rectangles; spread to edges. Reserve 8 strawberry slices for garnish. Divide remaining strawberries onto rectangles. Top with remaining 8 baked dough rectangles. Garnish each with 1 tablespoon reserved pudding mixture and 1 strawberry slice. Store in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 218 cal
- 9.2 g
- 30.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Tree-Shaped Crescent Veggie Appetizers
Crescent Pizza Pockets
Just swipe to see more like this.