Stuffing without a Turkey3 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“A great dish that combines store bought stuffing with olives, pickles and herbs to create a magnificent concoction sure become a Thanksgiving--or anytime--favorite. I use milk in place of water when preparing the stuffing mix.” - by BALIA
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Prepare the stuffing according to directions on package.
- Over medium-low heat in a large saucepan, place the ground beef, onions and garlic. Slowly cook and stir until the onions are soft and the beef is evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large, deep skillet with oil. Slowly cook and stir 10 minutes, or until evenly brown and tender, but firm.
- Mix the stuffing, ground beef mixture, potatoes, pepper, salt, pimento peppers, olives, sweet pickles and dill pickles in the baking dish.
- Return to the oven and bake 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 537 cal
- 21.9 g
- 60.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This is a very flavorful recipe and very moist. I would add this to my turkey anytime...." See more"
"I made this for our Thanksgiving dinner and thought it was very good. I wanted to use sausage instead of ground beef, but this actually worked out well with beef since one guest was Muslim and doesn'..." See moret eat pork. However, I may try it with sausage in the future."
Grandma Smith's New Brunswick-Style Turkey Stuffing
Carl's Turkey Stuffing
Just swipe to see more like this.