No Bake Sugar Free Strawberry Cheesecake5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“I have a grandmother who is diabetic, and I wanted to create a cheesecake with no added sugar. My whole family loved it, it's now the only one I make” - by RLCLARK93654
Original recipe yields 1 8-inch pie
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into an 8-inch pie dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened. reduce the speed to low, and gradually beat in milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). Use a rubber spatula to scrape cream cheese from the sides of the bowl, if necessary.
- Beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Spread half the strawberries over the filling.
- Repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
- Chill pie in refrigerator until set and cold, at least 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 312 cal
- 21.4 g
- 25.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I used reduced fat cream cheese and chilled fat free evaporated milk. This makes a smaller sized cheesecake. I liked that this particular recipe had a very thin crust which is a dream for someone watc..." See morehing their carb count. My husband was the only one who didn't care for this dessert--my kids and I thought it was pretty good. I'd make this again. I think this would make a pretty good "mousse" dessert if I were to omit the crust, chop the strawberries and fold into the "filling", then pipe into dessert dishes."
"Absolutely delicious! I doubled the recipe (family was coming to dinner). No one guessed that there was no "added" sugar in the pie. I did not change any of the ingredients, but assembled it a litt..." See morele different - Once the cream cheeze & milk & spices & pudding were mixed I added the sliced strawberries to the mixture and then added to piecrust of graham crackers. This is really a nice treat and a very tasty one! Thank you for the recipe - this is a keeper according to my husband (and me!)."
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.