All-Bran Banana Walnut Bread2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“What could be better than moist and yummy banana bread? Banana bread with tasty walnuts!” - by Kellogg's* All-Bran*
Original recipe yields 12 slices
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in oil, milk, vanilla and All-Bran cereal; let stand.
- Mash banana; stir into egg mixture. Stir in brown sugar.
- Stir in dry ingredients, mixing just until combined. Stir in nuts, if using.
- Spread evenly in 23 x 13 cm (9 x 5-inch) loaf pan, lined on bottom and two longer sides with piece of foil. Bake at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) for 50 to 55 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Remove to cooling rack; let cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan, discard foil. Let cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 289 cal
- 15.3 g
- 35.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Just swipe to see more like this.