Baked Spaghetti Pizza10 Reviews
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook Naomi Ritter.” - by Naomi Ritter
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain.
- Beat milk and eggs together until well combined; season with salt and pepper. Place pasta in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour milk mixture evenly over pasta. Pour pasta sauce over that. Distribute beef evenly over pasta sauce and sprinkle with oregano, garlic powder, minced onion and pepperoni slices. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 482 cal
- 25.2 g
- 36.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This was pretty good flavor wise. I'm not sure what the milk was suppose to do, I think it was suppose to thicken up or solidify or something? But it stayed runny and there was a milky puddle at the b..." See moreottom of the pan."
"Really liked this! Changed this up a bit for own personal eating needs. Used Turkey pepperoni, ground turkey, soy milk, four cheese alfredo, egg sub and veggie cheese (1/2 cheddar 1/2 mozzarella). Ad..." See moreded more pepperoni on top and baked a total of 45 mins as 30 was not enough. This is a very rich meal so be prepared to be full!"
"Uh, yum is what I have to say!! Made this as is and the hubby and I had seconds and looking forward to leftovers tomorrow!! Thanks for an easy delicious dish!! Love this and will make this again and w..." See moreill double so we have enough leftovers!The milk mixed with the eggs was perfect, don't let it deter you in trying this dish. Along with the spaghetti sauce it bakes it perfectly and it's not too saucy and keeps the dish moist and not dry. If you need to change the amount of milk just cut it in half but the full amount listed was perfect for us.Loo forward to making this again!!"
Baked Three Cheese Eggplant
Baked Spaghetti I
Just swipe to see more like this.