Beef Stuffed Manicotti10 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook teppij.” - by teppij
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and cool. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet brown beef on medium heat. Drain and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine beef, cottage cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg whites and oregano. Mix well. Stuff shells with mixture.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour enough spaghetti sauce in dish to cover the bottom. Place stuffed noodles in the dish. Cover with pasta sauce and top with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 611 cal
- 30.5 g
- 43.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Tasty and easy recipe. I followed the recipe as is and it turned out great! I put the stuffing in a freezer bag and snipped the corner to pipe the stuffing into the manicotti...." See more"
"The filling is quite bland as written and was in desperate of herbs and spices. I sauteed minced onion and garlic and added it to the browned beef. There's nothing Italian about cottage cheese so I us..." See moreed a good ricotta instead and to make life easier, I made my own manicotti shells using crepes rather than the pasta tubes. This was a good starting point tho and with a little tweaking it was devoured by all. Thank you!"
Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
Pasta with Beef and Pepper
Just swipe to see more like this.