Creamy Sausage and Spinach Lasagna4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook JOBARBARA.” - by JOBARBARA
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown. Drain, and mix in the spinach and Alfredo sauce. Season with pepper. Continue cooking until spinach and sauce are heated through.
- In a bowl, mix the Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer 1/3 of the sausage mixture, 1/3 of the noodles, and 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover, and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 414 cal
- 28 g
- 17.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was amazing! My husband and I went back for seconds! I used a Garlic Alfredo sauce and it added a little something extra..." See more"
"This worked out great. I tried it because I had a lot of the ingredients on hand and needed to use them up. I did not have Lasagna noodles so I used egg noodles instead. I also had fresh spinach th..." See moreat I wilted first and used instead of frozen. I think it could use a little more sauce but it was still great with what was called for. It wasn't hard to put together either. My husband loved it and said he would like it to be a regular on our dinner menu."
"I researched and read many lasagna recipes for something different. I used this one a a major base and did make some changes that I saw in other recipes and this turned out just awesome! First bite yo..." See moreur taste buds stand up and say HELLO!!!! Now I call this "Red & White Sausage Spiniach Lasagna". It really went together quickly! I will be making this again. I made 2 8x8 pans and froz one for our long weekend in the PA mountains."
Extra-Easy Spinach Lasagna
Sausage and Garden Veggie Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.