Fabulous Lasagna11 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook CHEFSTACIE.” - by CHEFSTACIE
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until brown and the juices run clear. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, egg, basil, thyme, garlic powder, oregano and half the shredded mozzarella. Mix well, and set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with a little of the spaghetti sauce. Place three noodles in the bottom of the pan, not touching. Spread a layer of the ricotta mixture, a layer of sausage, and a layer of pasta sauce over the noodles. Repeat three more times. Top with the reserved mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, remove foil and bake 15 minutes more, until golden and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 454 cal
- 25.1 g
- 26.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"I have never been a huge Lasagna fan but my husband asked me to make some. I used this recipe but added hamburger to the sausage, used about 1 1/2 c. parmesan cheese (because I had extra) and it turne..." See mored out wonderful!!! My husband kept complimenting me throught the whole dinner."
"i doubled the recipe added 1 pound hamburg to 1 pound sausage 1cup of sweet onions and 10 oz mushrooms OMG. 4 stars..." See more"
Hearty Vegetarian Lasagna
Fabulous Foolproof Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.