Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Lasagna15 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook AUNTYM.” - by AUNTYM
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a lasagna pan.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, pasta sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, water, garlic powder, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; mix well and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together the egg beat and ricotta cheese.
- Spread 1 cup of the chicken/spaghetti mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer with lasagna noodles, then another 1 1/2 cups of the chicken mixture. Spread 1/2 of the ricotta/egg mixture over all, then top with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Add another layer of noodles, 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture, remaining ricotta mixture and remaining mozzarella. Top with one last layer of noodles and remaining chicken mixture.
- Cover pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 70 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and bake uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover and let stand for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 396 cal
- 13.5 g
- 35.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"I added more than double the amount of hot sauce the recipe called for but it still tasted more like spicy marinara sauce than buffalo chicken. It also took deceptively long to prepare as I had to coo..." See morek and dice the chicken, chop the veggies, etc. before I could start assembling. Overall, the dish was pretty good but tasted nothing like buffalo cheesy chicken."
"Family I nanny for LOVED it! Not spicy at all, but you can def. taste the hot sauce! Great flavor, but if I were just making it for my husband and I, I would definately use more hot sauce!..." See more"
"Great recipe. When assembling, I thought the sauce mixture was a little too dry, so I added another 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, not realizing until AFTER I baked and served it, that I'd forgotten the..." See more water in the ingredients! It was fine without it, just took an additional 20 minutes baking to soften the noodles enough. Two things I would recommend are: add a little more hot sauce, probably about a teaspoon, for a little more kick, and drizzle a blue cheese salad dressing on top instead of using the crumbled blue cheese. I also used drained canned chicken instead of the cooked and diced chicken breast. This was really good!"
Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups
Lemon Chicken Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.