Three Cheese Lasagna10 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook MOLSON7.” - by MOLSON7
Original recipe yields 1 9x13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and lay lasagna flat on foil to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, eggs, salt and pepper; mix well.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and saute garlic for 2 minutes; stir in pasta sauce and Italian seasoning. Heat sauce until warmed through, stirring occasionally, 2 to 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Cover with a layer of noodles. Spread half the ricotta mixture over noodles; top with another noodle layer. Pour 1 1/2 cups of sauce over noodles, and spread the remaining ricotta over the sauce. Top with remaining noodles and sauce and sprinkle mozzarella over all. Cover with greased foil.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 563 cal
- 22 g
- 58.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Very easy and delicious. We have a vegetarian in our family and we are always looking for meatless dishes that are hearty. This recipe would even please meat lovers!..." See more"
"I was really excited to try this recipe because it had such a high rating- made it for the superbowl! Unfortunately, there was way too much of the ricotta mixture and no where near enough sauce. Altho..." See moreugh my guests tried to be nice, I could tell it wasn't a favorite. Bummer! I followed the recipe to a T. With a few changes I could see it being good. In the "unadapted" version on allrecipes, it is rated much lower. Wish I had seen that before I made it!"
Three Cheese Manicotti
Red Pepper Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.