Beef and Spaghetti Pie6 Reviews
- Prep: 35 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook CHUBS. ” - by CHUBS
Original recipe yields 7 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Drain and crumble. Put crumbled beef in skillet. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, bell pepper and pasta sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, green onions and cream cheese and set aside. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and add the cooked spaghetti. Spread the cream cheese mixture over it, add the meat mixture and sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (7 total)
- 631 cal
- 29.5 g
- 60.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"This was delicious. The only changes I made was I used the entire package (8oz) of cream cheese and a 16 oz container of sour cream instead of 3/4 cup. I also used a little more sauce. I will defin..." See moreitely make this again and was already asked for the recipe."
"This recipe is simple and delicious. You can play with the sour cream and cream cheese portions. Will use this recipe again...." See more"
"Tried this tonight and it was terrific! Husband and kids all liked it. I used a few substitutions based on what I had on hand: Ragu Sauteed Onion and Garlic spaghetti sauce (I think any jar sauce wi..." See morell do, actually) instead of Classico, and McCormick Chopped Chives instead of green onions. Will definitely be making this again!"
Beef and Cheese-Filled Spaghetti Pie
Ground Beef Shepherd's Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.