Summer Squash Alfredo Chicken2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook CALLIEW.” - by CALLIEW
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, and coat with the garlic. Bake 25 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Cool and chop.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the rigatoni in the pot, cook 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the zucchini and yellow squash until tender and lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix the Alfredo sauce and milk. Serve chicken over the cooked pasta. Pour Alfredo sauce over the chicken. Top with zucchini and squash. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and almonds.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 383 cal
- 17 g
- 35.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"yummy!..." See more"
"Delish! Even my husband thought so, and he's one of those people that hates it when different foods touch (meats w/ starches and veggies, etc). I soaked the chicken in garlic oil for 30 minutes and in..." See morestead of baking it I cooked it up in the bacon fat. Less healthy but juicy and so tasty. Then I drained most of the fat, added more garlic and sauteed the veggies in the same skillet. Yum!"
Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo
Kim's Chicken Alfredo
Just swipe to see more like this.