Beef and Cheese-Filled Spaghetti Pie6 Reviews
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook Eilleen. ” - by Eilleen
Original recipe yields 1 pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium size bowl, combine spaghetti, egg white and Parmesan cheese. Place mixture into a 9 inch pie shell.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned. Add pasta sauce, stirring, and cook for 5 more minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl combine egg yolk, ricotta, parsley and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella. Spread cheese mixture over spaghetti mixture in pie shell, spread meat sauce over cheese mixture and top with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- Cover pie with foil and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 35 minutes, removing foil during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Let stand before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 516 cal
- 26.5 g
- 44.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"This was good, would add more sauce next time...." See more"
"This was awesome. My family loved it. I made it exactly as described and it turned out wonderful. It refrigerates well and made a great lunch/dinner. Thanks!..." See more"
Beef and Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti Pie II
Just swipe to see more like this.