Alfredo-Stuffed Lasagna Noodles5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook MARBALET.” - by MARBALET
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat add oil and cook broccoli or spinach and green onions until tender, stirring frequently. Remove pan from heat and stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and egg.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of waxed paper. Evenly spread some of the cheese mixture on each noodle. Roll up each noodle from the short end, jelly-roll style.
- In a 8x12 inch baking dish, spoon about 3/4 of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom and spread evenly. Arrange the rolled noodles, seam side down, in the dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce. Cover loosely with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 396 cal
- 23.7 g
- 26.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Good meatless alfredo lasagna. I used yellow onion in place of the green onion. I only actually made four of these for guest that didn't want meat. Turned out great. I did add some cottage cheese to t..." See morehe ricotta cheese mixture."
Chicken Lasagna Alfredo
Just swipe to see more like this.