Rosemary Roasted Cashews4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Easy and delicious harvest time snack. Perfect as a host/hostess gift, to put out at a party, or with a beer and a game.” - by boombatine
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place cashews on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Stir rosemary, margarine, brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a large bowl.
- Pour warm cashews into the rosemary mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm or allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 212 cal
- 17 g
- 12.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"These are delicious! I would definitely recommend melting the butter and then adding the rest of the ingredients before mixing in the warm cashews. For the salt sensitive, I'd go short and then see ..." See morewhat you think. Thanks for the recipe!"
Roasted Winter Squash Seeds
Roasted Dates Stuffed with Pine Nuts in Honey
Just swipe to see more like this.