Sausage Frittata18 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Delicious for brunch or a quick week-night dinner, this frittata with sausage, potatoes, and Parmesan cheese is topped with chopped tomato and sliced green onion.” - by Jimmy Dean
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until hot. Stir in potatoes.
- Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. (Do not stir.)
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 14-17 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top with tomato and onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 214 cal
- 15.3 g
- 7.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"Changed a few things up and it was great. Added crushed garlic to sausage while it was cooking then added fresh mushrooms. I used shredded mozzarella cheese instead of parmesan and also used shredde..." See mored potatoes instead of cubes. This is a keeper for sure.."
"This was delicious, but i used ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese. And one tine i just mixed it all together and baked it...." See more"
Easy Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Sausage, Mushroom and Cranberry Tart
Just swipe to see more like this.